PDF: SA rules v4.2 beta (Latest update; build 15, 11th of October 2016).
PDF: SA rules v4.0 in traditional SA format (list of rule changes, updated medio 2011).
A draft version of the complete rewritten, living ruleook with SA v4.2 included. Download it here! (updated 18th of May 2016).
- Enter the Galactic Chart Database for a collection of SA pre-set maps. New: Overhaul phase 1 complete (21.07.2016). More maps to be added
Redrawn, high resolution vector/text layered PDF images of the updated Race Sheets. JPG-versions of the same sheets are found here
Updated race-specific cards (technology and objectives) in PDF format with vectorized text field.
Additional Public Objective Cards and Additional Special Objective Cards in collected in PDF format.
Secret Objective Cards in collected in PDF format, including cards from all sets, plus new cards.
Complete revised and extended Political Cards and Action Cards in JPG format. (new!)
Replacement Shards of the Throne technology cards and general technology replacement cards. Usually, the technology cards are replaced with flag markers on the technology tree:
- A high resolution version of the cascading Technology Advancement Tree. Recommended to use for tracking Technology Advancements by placing flag markers. A more stylized and less printer-friendly version of may be found here
- The fronts of all updated Strategy Cards, found in JPG and PDF (with embedded fonts). Backsides will be follow later.
- Miscellaneous cardboard graphics (Hit-counters, Rotation Cycler, Border Tokens, etc. (incomplete)
- Leaders look-up sheet as jpg and PDF (vectorized A3 format)
- Special Systems look-up sheet as jpg.
- How to create new physical game cards
- An updated summary sheet including all Domain Counters (Distant Suns & Final Frontier) from both expansions.
- Go here for a browser based map generating tool enabling easy drag and drop functionality for effortless map building. Can save to file and export to hi-resolution images. (new!)
- Shortcuts the latest official FAQ from FFG, and the official rulebooks of the Twilight Imperium 3rd edition (base game, 2005), Shattered Empire (1st expansion, 2007) and Shards of the Throne (2nd expansion, 2011).
Check out this awesome Space Battle Simulator (beta), a most handy program running a lot dice-rolls and calculates chance of winning.. or losing.
- Be sure to check out the forum for progress on the upcoming Tabletop Simulator mod of TI3:SA, with an associated Steam-group here. (The mod itself is currently only accessible by PsiComa's Steam friends) New!
- Now that the game should have celebrated its 10 years anniversary, isn't about time to let the TI3 coming a bit more to life? If you want to take a closer look at the planets, all inspired by the flavor text on the cards on uniquely crafted, hi-definition textures and absolutely no recoloring and reuse of textures, take a look at this sample of this cool ongoing project!
Thank you for your interest and help to keep this project alive. Next up; massive overhaul of the Galactic Chart Database!