PDF: SA rules v4.2 beta (Latest update; build 17, 28th of December 2016).
A draft version of the complete rewritten, living ruleook with SA v4.2 included. Download it here! (updated 18th of May 2016).
- Enter the Galactic Chart Database for a collection of SA pre-set maps. New: Overhaul phase 1 complete (21.07.2016). More maps to be added
Redrawn, high resolution vector/text layered PDF images of the updated Race Sheets. JPG-versions of the same sheets are found here
Updated race-specific cards (technology and objectives) in PDF format with vectorized text.
Complete file of new Objective Cards (Public, Secret, Preliminary and Special) in vectorized PDF and JPG formats (new!)
Complete TI3:SA revised and expanded Political Card deck in vectorized PDF and JPG formats. (new!)
Complete TI3:SA revised and expanded Action Card deck in vectorized PDF and JPG formats. (new!)
- The fronts of all updated Strategy Cards, found in JPG and PDF (with embedded fonts). Backsides will be follow later.
- Updated Technology Advancement Tree, available in the default Dark version, and the more printer-friendly White version. It is recommended to use this directly (by placing flags) instead of Technology Cards to track technology advancements.
- Updated Domain Token summary sheet, available in the default Dark version, and the more printer-friendly White version.
- Miscellaneous cardboard graphics (Hit-counters, Rotation Cycler, Border Tokens, etc. (incomplete)
- Leaders look-up sheet as jpg
- Special Systems look-up sheet as jpg.
- How to create new physical game cards
- Go here for a browser based map generating tool enabling easy drag and drop functionality for effortless map building. Can save to file and export to hi-resolution images. (new!)
PDF: SA rules v4.0 in traditional SA format (list of rule changes, updated medio 2011).
- Shortcuts the latest official FAQ from FFG, and the official rulebooks of the Twilight Imperium 3rd edition (base game, 2005), Shattered Empire (1st expansion, 2007) and Shards of the Throne (2nd expansion, 2011).
Check out this awesome Space Battle Simulator (beta), a most handy program running a lot dice-rolls and calculates chance of winning.. or losing.
- Be sure to check out the forum for progress on the upcoming Tabletop Simulator mod of TI3:SA, with an associated Steam-group here. (The mod itself is currently only accessible by PsiComa's Steam friends) New!
- Now that the game should have celebrated its 10 years anniversary, isn't about time to let the TI3 coming a bit more to life? If you want to take a closer look at the planets, all inspired by the flavor text on the cards on uniquely crafted, hi-definition textures and absolutely no recoloring and reuse of textures, take a look at this sample of this cool ongoing project!
Thank you for your interest and help to keep this project alive. Next up; massive overhaul of the Galactic Chart Database!