PDF: SA rules v4.2 beta (udated 13th of Sept 2015), and previous version (updated 4th of March 2013). Now also available in spanish. Alternative rule layout available here .
PDF: SA rules v4.0 in traditional SA format (list of rule changes,updated medio 2011).
- Enter the galactic chart database for a collection of SA pre set maps.
A draft version of the complete rewritten, living ruleook with SA v4.2 included. Download it here!
Redrawn, high resolution vector/text layered PDF images of the updated Race Sheets. JPG-versions of the same sheets are found here (updated Sept 2015).
Updated race-specific cards (technology and objectives) in PDF format with vectorized text field (preferred format for printshops). (updated Sept 2015).. JPG-versions of the same cards are found here
Additional Public Objective Cards and Additional Special Objective Cards in collected in PDF format.
Secret Objective Cards in collected in PDF format, including cards from all sets, plus new cards. (updated May 2015).
New and replacement Political Cards and
Action Cards in PDF with vectorized text. (updated June 2015).
Replacement Shards of the Throne technology cards and general technology replacement cards. Usually, the technology cards are replaced with flag markers on the technology tree:
- A high resolution version of the cascading Technology Advancement Tree. Recommended to use for tracking Technology Advancements by placing flag markers. A more stylized and less printer-friendly version of may be found here
- The fronts of all updated Strategy Cards, found in JPG and PDF (with embedded fonts). Backsides will be follow later. (Updated feb 2015)
- Miscellaneous cardboard graphics (Hit-counters, Rotation Cycler, Border Tokens, etc. (incomplete)
- Leaders Look-up sheet as jpg and PDF (vectorized A3 format) (new!)
- How to create new physical game cards
- An updated summary sheet including all Domain Counters (Distant Suns & Final Frontier) from both expansions.
- Sneak-peak on a work-in-progress map generating tool which will eventually evolve into a fully playable online version of Ti3: Shattered Ascension. (new!)
- The complete rulebook rewritten to reflect SA rules, both expansions and FAQ correction in one, made in the same layout as the official rule compendia. Look here for a standardized rulebook where SA-modifications (v.4.0) are highlighted in red.
- Shortcuts the latest official FAQ from FFG, and the official rulebooks of the Twilight Imperium 3rd edition (base game, 2005), Shattered Empire (1st expansion, 2007) and Shards of the Throne (2nd expansion, 2011).
- Be sure to check out the forum for progress on the upcoming Tabletop Simulator mod of TI3:SA.